I will do my best to help you find a new home that meets your individual needs and wants, represent your best interests in the selection and purchase, understand the process, and to make sure the transaction goes as smoothly as possible. I would be honored if you chose me to assist you with such an important financial and personal decision.
I am a member of the National Association of REALTORS®, a member of the Northeast Tennessee Association of REALTORS®, and I adhere to the Code of Ethics outlined below.
Be sure to take a look at My Listings
and Contact Me
if you find anything you are interested in. I can also help you purchase any other listing you find elsewhere. Thanks!
Why choose a REALTOR® to Help Buy a Home?
REALTORS® provide critical assistance with the home buying process. A REALTOR®:
- Has many resources to assist you in your home search.
- Can provide objective information about each property.
- Can help you negotiate.
- Can help you determine your buying power.
- Provides guidance during the evaluation of the property.
- Can guide you through the closing process and make sure everything flows together smoothly.
Code of Ethics
The code of Ethics of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® is the promise to the public that when dealing with a real estate agent that is a REALTOR®, they can expect honest and ethical treatment in all transaction-related matters. Only REALTORS® pledge to abide by the Association's Code of Ethics and only REALTORS® are held accountable for their ethical behavior.
Some of the basic principles of the Code of Ethics include:
- Protect and promote your client's interests, but be honest with all parties.
- Avoid exaggeration, misrepresentation, and concealment of pertinent facts. Do not reveal facts that are confidential under the scope of your agency relationship.
- Disclose present or contemplated interest in any property to all parties.
- Avoid side deals without your client's informed consent.
- Accept compensation from only one party, except with full disclosure and informed consent.
- Keep the funds of clients and customers in escrow.
- Assure, whenever possible, that transactional details are in writing.
- Provide equal service to all clients and customers.
- Be knowledgeable and competent in the fields of practice in which you ordinarily engage. Obtain assistance or disclose lack of experience if necessary.
- Do not engage in the unauthorized practice of law.
* Portions of this page are Copyright © NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®